Requirements & Information
Health requirements are required prior to boarding with us. Double check that your pet is current on all necessary vaccinations before scheduling your pet’s stay. Vaccines must be up-to-date at least 2 weeks prior to your pet’s boarding reservation. If you’re unsure, we will happily check your records.
- Canines: Rabies Vaccine, Distemper,Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvo Combo Vaccine, Bordetella Vaccine & a negative fecal test in the last year
- Felines: Rabies, Rhinotracheitis, Calcivirus, Feline Leukemia, a negative fecal exam in the last year & a negative feline leukemia test
Bring your pet’s food and medications from home. A sudden change in diet can cause upset stomachs or digestive issues, so we always recommend bringing your pet’s normal food from home, as well as any medications they may need. We request that medications are brought to us in the original bottles to avoid potential confusion. If you choose not to bring your pet’s food from home, we will feed a dry Purina Sensitive Stomach brand.
Medication administration is $1 per day for every two prescriptions given. Insulin injections are $3 per day for every two injections given.
Veterinary services can be performed during your pet’s stay. If your pet is due for services, we can conveniently perform any wellness care your pet may need during his or her stay. This includes ear cleanings, dental cleanings, heartworm/tick-borne illness testing, fecal tests, spay/neuter procedures, and vaccination updates. We do request that surgical procedures be scheduled ahead of time.
Drop off & pick up times are available Monday-Sunday.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday: 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Holiday Hours