Please Be Kind, Patient And Understanding To Our Staff!
Why Has My Veterinarian Been So Busy?
There have been a few things that have changed due to COVID-19 in veterinary hospitals nationwide.
More Patients Per Veterinarian
- Increased pet adoptions during quarantine.
- More interactions: increased owner awareness.
- Increased anxiety (for pets and owners).
- Pets needing "catch-up care" (post-2020 care).
Less Staff Availability
- Increased workload-to-staff ratio.
- Workplace illness protocols have changed.
- School and daycare closures or homeschooling.
What Has Stayed The Same?
- Our love of this profession and commitment to providing the highest quality of medical care to your beloved pets.
- Our connections to our patients and their owners.
Here's How You Can Help Us
- Please realize we can no longer always fit in same-day cases once we reach capacity. We may reluctantly need to refer you to an emergency clinic for same-day urgent or emergency care.
- Please schedule routine exams and procedures well in advance.
- Please treat our staff with kindness, patience, and understanding.